Do you want to rent a new home but live in one of the oldest (and best) neighbourhoods ("The Ward") in Guelph? Do you want to be within a short walk to all that Guelph has to offer, without the expense of downtown living? Nestled between Stevenson St and Victoria Rd just off of Elizabeth this home is a must see. Originally built in 1931, the home has had extensive renovations, making it essentially a new home. It still has the charm of an older home with all new finishes inside. With ample parking, for 5 actually, there is a hedge lined yard creating a sense of privacy. Wouldn't it be nice to be the first to enjoy all of the renovations in this home?
* New modern kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances (fridge, stove, dishwasher)
* Brand new vinyl plank flooring throughout
* Main floor laundry room with new stacked washer and dryer
* Main floor powder room
* Unique three-season room at the back of the home
* Main floor bedroom (8'6 x 9'10), Upstairs bedrooms (10'9 x 11'8 and 7'9 x 11'8)
* Upstairs bathroom with tub/shower combo
* Unfinished basement can be used for storage
* Energy efficient instant hot water boiler system installed and instant hot water tank
* Yard is not fenced but offers a shed and parking for 5 off of Elizabeth Street
Available now to rent for $1700 + utilities. To arrange a showing, please contact Property Link Management Services at email@example.com.